The Original Tour are looking for a Digital Channel Manager to join the marketing team and report to a newly appointed Marketing Director. This role will suit an ambitious individual who will have the autonomy necessary to drive the delivery of a new e-commerce platform and to develop significant revenues.
- Shaping and managing the development of The Original Tour digital channels including a new consumer e-commerce platform currently under redevelopment
- Redeveloping and defining other digital assets to support The Original Tour’s London tour operations, including a review/redevelopment of a consumer app and development of a b2b e-commerce channel
- Leading digital marketing activities to exploit the above, including the management of SEO, PPC, affiliate networks – currently managed by external agency partners
- Identifying and managing agency partners as required ensuring that appropriate capabilities in place to drive the business
- Delivering new e-commerce platform and development of roadmap delivering further enhancements
- Delivering significant digital channel revenue growth
The successful candidate will:
- Possess broad-based e-commerce skills including the management of e-commerce platform development and performance marketing (essential)
- Have appreciation of travel-related e-commerce operations with domestic/inbound market experience (preferred but not essential)
- Have strong agency management skills (essential)
- Have strong budgetary management capability (essential)
- Possess the tenacity to help drive and embrace change with the personality to thrive within a small and ambitious team (essential)
To apply: Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and cover letter.
About The Original Tour:
Experience the Best of London with The Original Tour. Come aboard our iconic Union Jack open-top buses to get the most out of your London experience. London’s most popular sightseeing tour offers its guests the ultimate introduction to the capital, providing you with entertaining English-speaking guides, an unrivalled fleet of modern buses, three main tour routes with multi-lingual commentary in eleven languages, three engaging walking tours, a beautiful view of the city from the Thames River on a complimentary hop-on hop-off river cruise, and an exclusive Kids’ Club.
Tickets provide guests with unlimited travel across London with 100 conveniently located spots for a day, 24 hours, 48 hours or 72 hours. The Original Tour welcomes the travel trade, offering highly competitive commission rates, allowing you to receive valuable extra revenue. On joining The Original Tour network you are provided with a dedicated account manager, full training and promotional support and a choice of flexible ticketing solutions. Please get in touch for more information.