The View from The Shard are looking for a Groups and Schools Sales Manager to grow overall sales and revenue in the group and school segment, both nationally and internationally.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Work with existing B2B agents to ensure delivery of group business against set revenue and
- Develop and implement a plan to grow The View’s sales in the education segment on a
national basis, including new revenue opportunities and product development for current
and new clients
- In conjunction with the wider Sales and Marketing team, deliver a plan to ensure regular
exposure in key trade titles, websites and email communications through a mixture of PR,
issuing of press releases, editorial, competitions and other newsworthy items.
- Manage and develop targeted medium sized UK schools and groups businesses/account
partners to increase sales and identify revenue opportunities.
- Core focus on driving school and group volumes into shoulder periods, such as off-peak
weekdays, mornings and evenings to maximise yield and revenue.
- Manage direct mail schedule (traditional and email) to target GTO’s with bespoke mailers and
digital communications, to result in measurable conversion.
- In coordination with the Head of Trade Sales, set and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and
annual sales goals for each segment sales strategy.
How to apply: please send your CV and Cover Letter, stating the Job Title in the subject heading to email@example.com
About The View from The Shard: The View from The Shard is a premium visitor attraction at the top of The Shard – the tallest building in London, offering visitors spectacular 360-degree views over the UK’s capital for over 40 miles. We want talented people like you to join us and help make the future happen!