Coal Drops Yard is seeking a Tourism Manager to join their team and support the implementation of the Coal Drops Yard strategy, help drive tourism visitation and work closely with their key strategic partnerships.
The Tourism Manager will be responsible for everything including working with all key tourism associations to position Coal Drops Yard as a must-visit shopping tourism destination in London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the implementation and execution of the defined tourism strategic plan for Coal Drops Yard.
- Attending regular meetings with UK based tourism partners and join conference calls with overseas-based partners.
- Working with domestic tour operators and travel trade partners to maximise domestic and international tourism to the Village.
- Working with other strategic partners i.e. tax refund operators and payment providers.
- Providing input into the creation, implementation and distribution of tourism products to attract international visitors.
- Maximising communication channels for all seasonal campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of the inbound UK tourism market
- Experience in working with key inbound markets of China, South East Asia, US, Middle East and Europe.
- Proven ability to implement multi-layered strategic commercial partnerships.
- Knowledge of the OTA and travel research/review space.
- The ability to work individually and as a part of a multi-dimensional team.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
How to apply: Please contact Ian Stazicker on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Coal Drops Yard: Coal Drops Yard is Kings Cross’s boutique shopping and foodie hotspot, where victorian heritage and breath-taking architecture collide in an extraordinary canal side setting.
Within a short walk of Kings Cross and St Pancras stations, it is home to a unique collection of niche brands and a choice of the most fantastic restaurants.