Janet Redler Travel & Tourism are looking for a Travel Operations Executive, who ideally has had a customer facing role in the travel or hospitality sectors, to join their team and help to meet the growing demand for their tours.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching and writing itineraries of tours for individual travellers and groups from the USA, Canada and Europe
- Completing the administration of tours for individual travellers and groups from the USA, Canada and Europe
The successful candidate will:
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a second European language (beneficial but not compulsory)
- Be a team player who is happy to work with others to get the best results for the travellers
- Have a dedication and passion for UK tourism
- Be committed to excellent customer service
For more information click here.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
About Janet Redler Travel & Tourism: Janet Redler Travel & Tourism is a leading inbound tour operator and DMC specialising in the UK and Ireland. Our expertise, spanning more than 30 years, combined with our extensive local knowledge, enables us to create unique tailor-made packages which meet the needs of travellers. We offer bespoke tours to the UK and Ireland in partnership with overseas travel agents, as well as designing multi-destination tours for FIT travellers and independent groups such as academics, musicians and specialist programmes.