Twin Group are looking for an Intirim Head of Schools to work in the Twin’s Head Quarters in Greenwich, with some travel to Twin’s Eastbourne year round school and summer centres also required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Delivering exciting, engaging and cost effective programmes to maximise the available facilities of each venue
• Achieving the agreed customer and agent satisfaction standards in all matters of delivery
• Planning and preparing for external inspections including Accreditation UK and ISI
• Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance including GDPR
• Being responsible for each school’s budget and monitoring the monthly P&Ls to ensure the continued profitability of the business
• Overseeing the success set up and subsequently decommission all designated seasonal centres pre and post live operation
• Ensuring the professional look and feel and corporate image of the sites
• Building successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders including seasonal centre venues’ senior management, agents, suppliers, internal departments etc.
• Liaising with seasonal centres representatives to agree an SLA and ensure this is delivered
• Regularly visiting seasonal centres and communicate with representatives in order to plan the summer programmes
• Recruiting and inducting management staff and overseeing the recruitment and induction procedure for all other staff
• Overseeing content for website and other marketing materials and ensure all publicity is current, correct, and inspectorate compliant
• Ensuring procedures, systems, structures, resources and personnel are in place to promote the welfare and protection of under 18s and vulnerable adults
• Working with sales accounts executives to ensure the smooth running of the sales and admissions process; ensuring that only bookings that can be delivered successfully and profitably are accepted
• Liaising with the accommodation and operations teams to ensure a quality service is provided across all areas of the student experience
The successful candidate will:
- Have a First Degree (essential)
- Possess excellent key financial skills and ability to work with all stakeholders (essential)
- Possess experience of budgetary management (essential)
- Have significant proven experience of achieving key performance targets (essential)
- Have experience of project management, planning, managing and monitoring of work (essential)
- Have experience of educational compliance requirements (essential)
- Have demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives (essential)
- Have an eye for detail
- Be results driven
- Be an influencer and excellent negotiator
- Be able to deal with a demanding workload and prioritise
- Possess good interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Be able to work effectively as a member of the senior leadership team
- Be analytically strong with an ability to problem solve
- Thrive in a challenging environment
- Be a keen advocate of operational excellence in all areas
- Be able to analyse complex numerical and written information
- Have experience of running and managing a residential school/education institution in the UK or abroad, preferably with multi-site provision (beneficial but not essential)
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate or PGCE in English/modern languages with ELT/TESOL subsidiary or equivalent + DELTA or equivalent (beneficial but not essential)
For more information about this role click here.
How to apply: Please apply in writing to Joanne Sayer at Jsayer@twinuk.com including a cover letter and CV.
About Twin Group: Twin Group is an experienced all-round provider of educational and travel services: UK work experience and internship programmes; global work experience, International internship and volunteering programmes; Inbound Group Travel-provides accommodation and attraction & excursion tickets; Outbound Group Travel through our Twin Study Tours brand; vocational training courses, including government funded projects; English language schools in London & Eastbourne; international junior summer schools throughout UK (residential/host family)- we have brand new centres in London, Dover, Eastbourne and Ardingly.