- Location: Redhills, Penrith, Cumbria
- Salary: £28,000 – 35,000 (Experience dependent)
- Contract: Permenant contract
HF Holidays‘ UK Walking holidays are at the heart of their organisation. For over 100 years HF Holidays have operated holidays from their Country House hotels throughout the UK. The aspirations of their guests continue to evolve, and continue to develop new holidays to suit the next generation of guests. HF Holidays’ product managers take responsibility for the operational delivery and development of their holidays. The aspirations of their guests continue to evolve, and HF Holidays’ product managers are at the forefront of adapting their holidays to improve their desirability and profitability.
This role oversees these ‘next generation’ products:
- Outdoor Escapes – active walking weekends targeted directly at working-age guests
- Self-guided walking holidays
- Challenge Weekends
- Limited edition holidays
- Family Walking Adventures
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Improving existing holidays, particularly to meet the needs of their ‘next generation’ guests
- Reviewing guest questionnaires and leader reports, following up quality issues with suppliers.
- Developing new holidays that meet the needs of new audiences
- Helping to evolve the culture of the organisation to better meet the needs of new audiences
Marketing & Sales
- Working with HF Holidays’ Sales & Marketing team to promote their holidays effectively in brochures, website and direct mail
- Ensuring that the HF Holidays website is always up to date and accurate, and promoting holidays to best effect
- Instigating sales initiatives where appropriate
- Produce articles for their e-newsletter, leader e-newsletter and Members magazine
- Working with their Sales & Marketing team to develop new communication channels with both new and existing guests
- Planning detailed itineraries, in conjunction with HF Holidays’ leaders and suppliers
- Production of Leader briefing notes and despatch materials to Leaders, and update the contents of the leader intranet
- Reviewing the viability of holidays; instigating sales initiatives and cancellations as appropriate
- Responding quickly to operational issues as they arise.
- Replying to guest correspondence and complaints
- Production of information sent to guests.
- Overseeing risk assessment and safety of holidays
- Participation in Leader conferences and assessment courses as appropriate.
- Providing training to our front-line sales team and leaders
- Visiting new and existing holidays as appropriate.
- Hard working with attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and apply research findings
- A flair for communicating a passion for these holidays, both internally and externally
- Time management with the ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- A keen interest in walking and outdoor activities
- Knowledge of the UK’s best walking areas
- Competitive salary.
- 1-week Familiarisation Visit at one of our 18 Country House Hotels each year.
- 28 holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays rising to 33 after 2 years.
- Free Professional Training and development courses with ongoing in-house support.
- Free carparking.
- Cycle to work scheme available.
- Discount at outdoors Equipment Stores.
- Discounts on HF Holidays’ holidays throughout the world.
- Discounts on HF Holidays’ holidays for Friends and Family.
- Unique opportunity to explore the Great Outdoors.
How to apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call more details please call 07864 923665.
About the company:
HF Holidays is an award-winning travel and hotel company and the UK’s largest walking & outdoor holiday provider. HF Holidays own and operate 18 UK country house hotels and inspire their guests to travel to six continents around the world. HF Holidays Ltd began in 1913 and currently employ a team of around 500 and specialise in providing walking holidays in the great outdoors in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Looking after their guests and team is at the heart of everything they do, and their mission is to provide shared holiday experiences which inspire friendship, fun and an active enjoyment of the great outdoors. HF Holidays believe that among the things that matter most in today’s busy world is an appreciation of natural beauty, a love of the open air, and the joy of fellowship with one another.