- Location: London
- Salary: £21,000
- Contract: Fixed Term / Full Time (flexible working or job share can be discussed)
Shakespeare’s Globe are seeking to recruit a Visitor Experience Administrator (maternity cover) to support the Director of Visitor Experience with daily administration and assist the entire department with a range of tasks to ensure e the office runs smoothly.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support for the Director of Visitor Experience and the
department as a whole
- Maintaining departmental databases including staff lists, suppliers etc.
- Maintaining the departmental shared drive, updating information where necessary
- Maintaining an operational calendar of events, activities, etc. for Duty Management team
and assist the Duty Management team in compilation of information for operational
briefings such as activities in public spaces
- Undertaking project work as required or directed, including updating Standard Operating
Procedures across the department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be clear-minded and highly organised
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Possess experience of event coordination and / or diary management
- Have a demonstrable understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Have a proactive, solutions-focused and can-do attitude
To apply and for more information: Please return your completed application and equal opportunities monitoring form to [email protected]
About Shakespeare’s Globe: Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre is a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse first built in 1599, where Shakespeare worked and for which he wrote many plays. The Globe Theatre Season runs from April until October, with the new indoor Sam Wanamaker Playhouse season from October to April. Year-round you will find the Exhibition & Theatre Tours, workshops, educational events, musical performances, as well as shop, bar, and restaurant.