For almost 40 years, we've been the voice for inbound tourism, representing the view of our 370 members to ensure inbound tourism is recognised as one of the leading economic and employment drivers for the UK economy.
By improving the external environment in which our industry exists, we can grow inbound tourism to benefit the growth of our economy and generate greater business opportunities for our membership.
We do this by:
- Assessing from our members what the current limitations preventing the UK from reaching its full tourism potential (for example APD, Visas, TOMS etc)
- lobbying the Government to reduce the restrictions which are in place to ensure a more competitive environment for inbound tourism
- raising the profile and value of tourism to UK economy and highlighting the potential our industry can generate exponentially without the imposed restrictions
By growing the number of international visitors travelling to the UK each year, this improves the UK economy, generates employment and stimulates a vibrant and sustainable tourism industry for the future for our members to continue to grow their successful businesses.
We help our members do this by:
- holding over 30 different events annually to facilitate networking and B2B opportunities
- giving members access to a broad range of training and development opportunities
- providing our members with exclusive access to industry insights and market intelligence
- generating new business leads and commercial opportunities through our industry connections.