01 May 2018 3pm – 5pm
As tourism to Scotland continues to grow year on year we find visitors are increasingly looking for new, different and unique experiences. UKinbound, in cooperation with VisitScotland, will hold a seminar focused on Commercialising Your Attraction, kindly hosted by Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow.
It’s a great time to consider:
- Is my attraction commercially focused?
- Does it have bookable product to take to market?
- Is my product ready for the travel trade as well as direct consumers?
- How can I explore new markets?
Join us for an informative afternoon and hear from our panel of great speakers including VisitScotland, a tour operator, a successful tourist attraction and Digital Tourism Scotland.
Upon arrival, please make your way to registration where a member of the team will greet you. Registration will begin at 3pm with refreshments available for a 3:15pm start.
Speakers for the seminar:
- Linda McAllister, VisitScotland
- Karen Jacques, UKinbound
- Rona Wallace, VisitScotland
- Karin Gidlund, Abbey Tours UK and Ireland
- Liz Young, Tourism Marketing Consultant
- Other speakers to be confirmed.
WITH THANKS TO: