We are pleased to invite to our upcoming MICE and Business Events Seminar in conjunction with VisitBritain. Business Events is an important sector for the UK with visitors spending over £4.5 billion in 2018. Join us for the latest statistics and trends from VisitBritain on the Business Visit and Events market. You will also hear top tips and insights from a leading tour operator, venue and DMO who operate within the market.
Date: Tuesday 16 July 2019
Time: 14:30 – 17:00
Venue: VisitBritain Offices, 151 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SZ.
- Joss Croft, CEO, UKinbound
- James Rees, Executive Director at ExCeL London and President of ICCA
- Kerrin MacPhie, Head of Business Events, VisitBritain/VisitEngland
- James Aitken, Managing Director, Cashel Travel
- Tracy Halliwell MBE, Director of Tourism,Conventions & Major Event, London and Partners
There is a nominal charge of £49 plus VAT for members and £99 plus VAT for non-members to attend. There is limited availability for this exclusive event so book now to avoid disappointment by registering via the links below.
IN CONJUNCTION WITH: