VIRTUAL PLACES ON SALE IN THE UK PAVILION!
Reed Travel Exhibitions have now confirmed that World Travel Market London 2020 will go ahead as WTM Virtual, a replacement to the live show. WTM Virtual will take place from Monday 9 – Thursday 12 November from 07:00 – 22:00 GMT each day.
UKinbound will be hosting the virtual ‘UK Pavilion’ where we look forward to a fantastic three days showcasing the best of UK tourism to international buyers.
The WTM virtual event will feature:
- ConnectMe Meetings platform for all attendees to meet and network online
- Roundtable debates tackling the issues the industry is still facing
- Destination briefings and press conferences
- Live and engaging conference sessions; hosted at the two virtual theatres presenting four sessions each day
- Buyers’ Club Speed Networking sessions (subject to availability and for an additional fee)
World Travel Market London is the leading global event for the travel industry to meet industry professionals and conduct business deals. This year’s show will run on an easy to use interactive platform.
WTM 2019 was a resounding success for our stand sharers, and whilst the format of the show will be different this year, we are confident that the UK Pavilion will deliver similar successes for our virtual stand sharers.
Why exhibit in the UK Pavilion?
Being under the banner of the UK Pavilion will help buyers find the sharer brands in the same way that a physical stand would, so we hope to have a strong interest.
The UK Pavilion will be a featured listing on the WTM London Exhibitor Directory, which last year attracted over 850,000 views in the lead up to the event. This is also where buyers will research the event. In addition to this premium listing, exhibitors will receive:
- Company listing under UK Pavilion WTM Virtual Event Exhibitor Directory
- Access to Connect Me meeting platform with 30 meeting request
- 3 co-exhibitor badges to virtual WTM London
- Support and co-ordination from the UKinbound Team
- Inclusion in the UKinbound promotional activity pre-show (including press releases, trade communications and in the UK Pavilion digital magazine.)
With the arrangements organised on your behalf, all you will have to do is be ready to connect with thousands of buyers, media and exhibitors worldwide.
To find out more about what is included and the benefits of exhibiting in the UK Pavilion, please click the link below to download the exhibitor brochure.
UK Pavilion Exhibitor Prices and Booking Process
As we look forward, UKinbound aims to assist the UK’s tourism industry where possible to kickstart recovery. Therefore, in response to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be welcoming non-member UK tourism businesses to exhibit on our virtual stand.
Virtual Member Exhibitor = £2,300+VAT*
Virtual Non-Member Exhibitor = £2,400+VAT
*Only UKinbound full members will be able to access the subsidised rates.
How do we book?
Exhibiting places will be strictly allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis. Upon receipt of the completed booking form, a member of the UKinbound Events Team will be in touch within five working days to confirm your booking.
We will then issue an invoice for a non-refundable deposit of £500+VAT, with payment due within 30 days of the invoice date. Your place will be confirmed upon receipt of payment only. All exhibitors will have to agreed to UKinbound’s Term and Conditions which can be found HERE