Additional spaces added and venue change!
We are pleased to invite you to our German Market Seminar in conjunction with VisitBritain. With over half of German holiday visitors making a repeat visit to Britain, join us for the latest statistics and trends from VisitBritain on the German market. You will also hear top tips and insights from a leading tour operator, hotel, DMO and attraction who work closely with the German market.
Date: Wednesday 20 February 2019
Time: 14:30 – 16:30
Venue: IMPORTANT: Please note, the venue location has changed and the seminar will now be held at etc.venues, The Hatton – Farringdon (Pearl 1 room, 51-53 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8HN)
- Joss Croft, CEO, UKinbound
- Holger Lenz, Central Europe Country Manager, VisitBritain
- Richard Nicholls, Head of Research and Forecasting, VisitBritain
- Vera Lett, Group Marketing Director, Tour Partner Group
- Jon Chamberlain, Marketing Manager, Destination Bristol
- Daniel Hurst, Head of Attractions, Up at The O2
There is a nominal charge of £49 plus VAT for members and £99 plus VAT for non-members to attend. There is limited availability for this exclusive event so book now to avoid disappointment by registering via the links below.
IN CONJUNCTION WITH: