With Summer in full swing, Blenheim Palace is now open and is busier than ever with a range of fun activities and events suitable for all ages. Visitors can enjoy the Palace to re-connect with families and friends this summer and make new memories.
Blenheim Palace has eased some of the COVID measures that have been put in place over the last year. To ensure that visitors and staff still feel safe, the Palace will continue to have some measures in place, click here for more information.
Blenheim Palace is also hosting a series of outdoor events, including bushcraft activities and rowing boats to open-air cinemas and food festivals.
Visitors can take the miniature train from the Palace to the Walled Garden where family friendly activities and entertainment will be available throughout the weekend, plus the parkland is the ideal spot to enjoy a picnic of food and drink.
There is also the adventure playground and small play area for younger kids to enjoy, with the pizza café serving refreshments on the outdoor terrace.
Summer entertainment schedule:
- Meet the Hawk – until 31 August (10.30am to 12.00pm & 2pm to 3.30pm)
- Ted the Painting Pony – until 31 August (10am to 3pm)
- Bungee Trampolines & Bumper cars* – 24 July to 30 August (10am to 4pm)
- Magic Shows – 7 to 8 August (12:15pm, 1:30pm and 2:15pm)
- Bubble performances & Workshops – 14 to 15 August (11am, 12:30pm. 2pm)
- Recycled Art Workshops – 21 to 22 August
- Circus Skills Workshops – 28, 29 and 30 August (10am to 5pm)
*Additional cost applies