Chelsea Football Club have announced a two-week extension to their free meals initiative for the NHS and charities that support the elderly and vulnerable groups. Read more about this initiative here, as well as more of the community support work currently happening at the club below:
- Millennium Hotel at Chelsea FC is open to NHS staff, providing free accommodation to medical workers – read more here.
- Chelsea FC has teamed up with domestic abuse charity Refuge to raise awareness and valuable funds to support women and children experiencing domestic abuse during the current coronavirus pandemic – read more here.
- Chelsea Foundation has launched online resources to keep children active and engaged while schools remain closed – read more here.
- Chelsea Foundation is continuing its work in the community and with elderly Blues supporters, with new ways of interacting with participants – read more here.
- Chelsea men’s squad have made a sizeable donation to the Chelsea Foundation to provide support to local hospitals – read more here.
Finally, Chelsea Football Club have sadly announced the passing of legendary former goalkeeper Peter Bonetti. The Club has opened an online book of condolence and invite fans to send condolences and share memories of Peter here.