To celebrate the reopening of Chinese borders for the first time in three years, Guanxi is giving UKinbound members an opportunity to place a complimentary social media post on their Red Book account.
Red Book (or Xiaohongshu) is one of China’s fastest growing social media platforms and a great way to reach Chinese tourists. It has a similar reach to Instagram, with over 200 million active users. It is also very popular with Chinese students studying overseas, and highly used for researching products and services, including travel.
If you would like to be considered for the above offer, please send the following to Louie at [email protected].
- Subject of email: ‘RED BOOK OFFER’. Please use WeTransfer if necessary.
- Submit a maximum of 50-75 words in English (which will be translated free of charge). This could be news of a new hotel, an unmissable summer event at an attraction, or just a reminder of the highlights of a destination.
- Include EITHER one short video OR up to nine images. A total of seven images will be selected.
- If you have a Red Book account, please include the account details.
- The deadline for all content submissions is 30 January 2023.
Please note, Red Book may penalise Guanxi for links to external websites, or other Chinese social media platforms, so please do not include calls to action unless they are to your own Red Book account.
Click here to learn more about Guanxi.