LFC Stadium Tour and Museum has launched a brand new tour, The Anfield Origins, a historical walking tour which takes in the external surroundings of the stadium and explores the hidden history and architecture surrounding the club from the late 19th century to the present day.
The external tour of the perimeter of Anfield Stadium lasts approximately 60 minutes and is an ideal offering for groups and individuals to experience either on its own or combined with the LFC Stadium Tour. Whilst smaller group reservations are being taken for up to 30 people for the regular stadium tour, The Anfield Origins Tour can accept larger groups due to its outdoor nature.
Groups on The Anfield Origins Tour will be able to:
- Walk in the footsteps of Liverpool Football Club’s founding father John Houlding
- See where the first ever dressing room was located
- Learn about the oldest remaining part of Anfield Stadium
- Understand some of the iconic figures that have help to shape the Club’s unique story
- Discover the fascinating story of Stanley Park
- Find out more about the world-famous pub where Liverpool Football Club was established
- Visit the illustrious Kop stand to view the famous Anfield pitch and reminisce about the many games that have been played there
Tickets for all stadium tours also include entry to the Club’s museum, The Liverpool FC Story, which includes all six European Cups and is home to The Steven Gerrard Collection. The Premier League Trophy is also on display in its own exhibition available for all visitors to enjoy. To allow safe distancing between guests, all visits must be pre-booked and there will be time limitations with the trophy.
For more information or to book please email the groups team at [email protected].