Royal Museums Greenwich will be closed until 1 May 2020. During this time, the museums have put together free online product training sessions about their offering for the travel trade. It is also a great opportunity to chat with other industry colleagues, share positivity and ideas.
During the 60-minute sessions, attendees will find out more about:
- The four unique sites
- Tickets (Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark, Day Explorer)
- What’s new for 2020 – Cutty Sark Tea Tour
- Services available to international visitors
- Packages for groups and coach organisers
- The voucher scheme
The training is currently offered on three different dates:
- Thursday 2 April, from 11am
- Thursday 9 April, from 11am
- Thursday 16 April, from 11am
- Thursday 23 April, from 11am
If you wish to reserve a space, please book online via the website or email the team at [email protected] for any queries. If multiple colleagues from the same company wish to join, please register each one separately to ensure they receive the correct link and joining instructions.