Formed in 2015, TravelBeat is a multi-award-winning sales & marketing company that helps organisations and destinations around the world understand the valuable B2B market and how to target it effectively. TravelBeat is proud to call a diverse mix of destinations, city passes and some of the biggest brands in culture, heritage, attractions, live entertainment and sports their partners. They work inbound to the UK, North America and Continental Europe.
- Planning and executing sales activity plans with a clear focus on achieving partners’ targets.
- Working inbound to at least two of the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden and the USA.
- Developing and maintaining a great knowledge of the competitor and tour operator landscape.
- Nurturing relationships with existing partners through effective business development and partner relationship management.
- Knowing relevant partners’ ticketing system, channel managers and their capabilities inside and out.
- Contracting new distribution agents for partners.
- Identifying new opportunities and developing new relationships to drive revenue growth for partners.
- Representing TravelBeat partners at international business and networking events.
- Selling a wide range of experience products & destinations to the travel trade.
- Setting up and attend domestic and international sales calls as partners or the business requires with meeting planning beforehand and follow-up afterward.
- Writing and amending press releases on partners’ behalf.
- Managing TravelBeat’s and TravelBeat’s partners’ attendance at trade shows, including liaising with stand builders, printers and venues.
- Facilitating partners’ tourism marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Benchmarking, competitor analysis and market analysis as required by clients.
Key skills & experience:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks well.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Be computer literature with an ability to communicate well by email.
- Be numerate and with analytical skills.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Customer service experience of 2+ years.
- An interest in your chosen focus area (Sports & Entertainment/Culture & Heritage).
How to apply: send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
About TravelBeat: TravelBeat is a multi-award-winning tourism sales & marketing company, proudly working with destinations, sightseeing passes, attractions, sports franchises and live entertainment globally. Our 360° integrated approach, combining sales, marketing, promotions, partnerships, digital and affiliate marketing, along with the industry’s trust in our process, ensures partners’ goals are exceeded. We keep our partners ahead of the game. In this era of constant change, we do what is necessary to help you sustainably maximise your potential in a competitive market.