TravelBeat is seeking a talented Account Executive to join their team and work across a wide-ranging portfolio of partners.
The ability to thrive in a busy, small-staff environment whilst wearing many hats is key to excelling at TravelBeat, where there will be ample opportunity to learn and grow as the company continues to develop.
Alongside the Directors, Account Manager and a small number of freelancers, the Account Executive will be responsible for offering partners the great service they have come to know from TravelBeat.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing partners’ sales & marketing plans
- Writing client reports to a high level of accuracy
- Collaborating with tour operators, OTAs and travel trade media
- Booking and planning trade shows, sales calls and events
- Ensuring the success of busy periods including World Travel Market and ITB Berlin
- Ensuring maximum awareness and exposure is maintained for partners
The ideal candidate will:
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic, highly motivated and extremely organised
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have strong personal relationship skills to quickly build rapport
- Have a natural ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office suite
- Be self-motivated and willing to learn, while also being comfortable taking direction
- Have a highly collaborative, positive and fun attitude at work
- Be comfortable with public speaking, sharing ideas and products with multiple stakeholder groups
- A full UK driving licence and proficiency in a European language, ideally French or German, will be a big advantage
How to apply: Please send your CV with a covering letter stating your required notice period, current salary and some thoughts on what you could bring to this role to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 16 August
About TravelBeat: Formed in 2015, TravelBeat is a UKinbound award-winning tourism marketing company that helps organisations around the world understand the valuable tourist market and how to target it effectively. With a growing client base of tourist boards, sightseeing passes, tour operators, associations, hotels and some of the biggest brands in attractions and entertainment across six countries, we have a rare opportunity to join the TravelBeat team as Account Assistant. If you are looking to begin a career in sales and marketing and you have a passion for travel, we want to hear from you!