Go City is transforming the way people see and experience the world’s greatest destinations, giving its customers total flexibility to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit at incredible savings.
The organisation is seeking an Account Manager to assist in the growth of the EMEA Trade Sales Department. This department’s focus is to sell Go City’s multi attraction passes through third parties such as online travel organisations, hotel and retail, employee benefits programs, tour operators and more. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing these relationships working against sales targets, business development and representing the company within the EMEA region.
This position is a full-time and hybrid-based (home and at least 2 days a week in the London office) with possible requirements for travel to attend events, visit clients, or meet the team at company gatherings.
- Account Management of Clients within the EMEA region. First point of contact for your trade partners for day to day running and short, medium and long term strategy plans and reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Managing trade partners with customer service issues and facilitating communication between the customer service team and theirs to come to a solution for the mutual customer.
- Managing the onboarding of trade partners including drafting contracts and price lists, set up of partners utilizing Go City’s digital pass on the API or existing portal, ensuring proper credit and bank information, reviewing product pages where necessary and assisting sales managers as needed.
- Ongoing review of trade partners websites to ensure accuracy and best placement.
- Be commercially astute with the ability to identify potential partners and revenue; and be able to produce financial reports and presentations.
- Assist in preparation of trade shows and events including initial registration and set up, assist in event planning, ensuring design and implementation of needed material, shipping of collateral and possible assistance at the trade show.
Key skills & experience:
- Proven track record of account management and client growth within the travel industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the European travel industry, including travel agents, OTA’s, airlines, tour operators etc.
- Must be professional, well organized, well written, well-spoken and a self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise accordingly; you‘ll be a team player who can build strong working relationships with internal departments and external businesses.
- Travel trade and leisure experience and be sales and target driven.
- This role requires someone who is comfortable with and successful at working independently as well as part of a global team.
- An entrepreneurial attitude.
- Language skills.
How to apply: please send your CV and cover letter to Nandi Mhlongo at [email protected].
About Go City: Go City is the world’s leading multi-attraction pass operator, offering passes in 28 cities across the USA, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Australasia. We are transforming the way people see and experience the world’s greatest destinations. We give our customers total freedom to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit, while delivering incredible savings. We are committed to being a trusted partner to attractions, providing incremental customer volume and invaluable insight.