Go City is seeking an Account Manager to assist in the growth of the EMEA Trade Sales Department. This department’s focus is to sell Go City’s multi attraction passes through third parties such as Online Travel Organizations, Hotel and Retail, Employee Benefits programs, Tour Operators and more. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing these relationships working against sales targets, business development and representing the company within the EMEA region. Flexibility for travel to attend events, visit clients, or meet the team at company gatherings would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Account management of clients within the EMEA region, being first point of contact for trade partners for day-to-day running and short, medium and long term strategy plans
- Managing trade partners with customer serviced issues and facilitating communication between customer service teams to find solutions for mutual customers
- Managing onboarding of trade partners including drafting contracts and price lists, set up partners utilising the digital pass on the API or existing portal, ensuring proper credit and bank information and reviewing product pages where necessary
- Identifying potential partners and revenue and producing financial reports and presentations
- Ongoing review of trade partners’ websites to ensure accuracy and best placement
- Assistance in preparing for trade shows and events including initial registration and setup, event planning, ensuring design and implementing of materials and assistance at trade shows
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven track record of account management and client growth within travel industry
- Have excellent knowledge of the European travel industry including travel agents, OTAs, airlines, tour operators etc
- Be highly organised with ability to manage varied workload
- Be professional, well organised, well written, well spoken and a self starter with strong attention to detail
- Be a team player who can build strong relationships with internal departments and external businesses
- Have travel trade and leisure experience and be sales and target driven with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Language skills are desirable
How to apply: Please click here to apply for the role.
About Go City: Go City is the world’s leading multi-attraction pass operator, offering passes in 28 cities across the USA, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Australasia. We are transforming the way people see and experience the world’s greatest destinations. We give our customers total freedom to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit, while delivering incredible savings. We are committed to being a trusted partner to attractions, providing incremental customer volume and invaluable insight.