Tiqets is seeking a new Account Manager for the UK & Ireland to join the team. The main responsibility as the Account Manager is managing the company’s sales growth across the region. This role will have the autonomy to act as an entrepreneur and be responsible for connecting new venues to the company’s instant delivery and mobile ticketing solutions. Tiqets operate flexible/remote working but the potential applicant will be expected to travel to their London office frequently as well as to the Amsterdam Headquarters.
Key activities include:
- Finding and bringing onboard new visitor attractions, museums, theme parks and other venues onto Tiqets
- Actively seeking out the region’s top cultural sites for Tiqets’ global customer database
- Attending key trade and network events (including outside of office hours) and identifying market trends and adapting sales strategy to maximise acquisition
- Working closely with the Supply Ops team and Success Managers to actively improve the quality of the company’s offering by optimising and improving the accounts of each venue partners
- Educating and negotiating on product quality, pricing and merchandising
- Working closely with the Travel Trade Executive to facilitate trade offers and enquires
- Playing an integral part in maintaining a high partnership value with the company’s venue by liaising with other departmental stakeholders e.g. finance, customer service and operations
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a hunter mindset
- Have 3-5 years of experience in sales with a proven track record
- Possess excellent customer service skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively over the phone, email and in-person
- Have an understanding of ticketing or tourism industry experience
- Have a high enthusiasm for getting things done
- Have a great sense of responsibility and working independently
- Be proactive in taking new responsibilities and seeks out opportunities to learn new skills
- Fluent in English
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role please attach an up-to-date CV and clearly outlining your suitability for the role via the website by 2021.
Tiqets: Tiqets makes culture more accessible: Tiqets is an innovative ticketing platform that is revolutionising the way visitors discover, buy and use tickets for museums, shows and attractions. Tiqets’ innovative platform enables visitors to instantly find, book and use tickets for museums and attractions and helps venues to increase revenues. The company was founded in 2014 in Amsterdam. Tiqets has offices in Amsterdam (HQ), Philadelphia, Bangkok, Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, and Vienna. Tiqets is an award-winning global ticketing platform (Tech5 Awards 2014, 2015, Ticketing Business of the Year Award 2018).