Warner Bros. Studio Tour have an exciting new opportunity for a talented digital wizard to take their next steps into the wonderful world of marketing; managing Warner Bros. Studio Tour London’s online presence by implementing, optimising and supporting the digital strategy. You will be managing the website and email platforms to drive increased traffic and subscribers, raise awareness and increase ticket sale conversion through effective management of the site and database. You will also be proactively analysing and reporting on all online activity, coordinating with key internal and external stakeholders and maintaining exceptional relationships.
- Manage, maintain and provide tech support for wbstudiotour.co.uk and harrypotteronlocation.co.uk, regularly updating content through the content management system.
- Monitor site performance to maximise revenue, volume targets and ticket conversion, regularly analysing performance and continuously identify and implement digital revenue opportunities across all platforms.
- Deliver volume targets by devising and implementing online customer acquisition plans to drive traffic to the site.
- Manage multiple consumer and trade email campaigns through an email platform, including campaign newsletters, pre and post-emails, bespoke trade and event emails.
- With the relevant agencies, plan, budget and executive for SEO and PPC strategies, ensuring the most efficient route to market and conversion rate delivering optimum return on investment.
Key skills & experience:
- Previous proven commercial online marketing experience, preferably within an attraction/leisure environment.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Experience working within content management systems (WordPress preferred).
- Experience producing email campaigns and good understanding of email marketing tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred).
- HTML and CSS knowledge preferred.
How to apply: please click here to apply.
About Warner Bros. Studio London: Step on to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. Discover the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall and explore the Forbidden Forest, board the original Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 ¾ and step foot into Gringotts Wizarding Bank, all before wandering down Diagon Alley. Located at the Studios where all eight films were produced, the Studio Tour showcases the British talent and artistry that went into the making of the Wizarding World, relive the magic through the eyes of the filmmakers who brought the films to life.