- Location: London, Dublin or Edinburgh
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Abbey Group is looking for a new Digital Service Executive to join the team to support the manager in the maintenance and development of the Group’s digital platforms including (but not limited) to the bookings API, B2B/B2C websites, content management systems, database, reservations system, extranet and analytics portals etc.
The Digital Services Executive will also be responsible for supporting internal teams and external users in resolving user issues, developing best practice use, booking flow monitoring and fulfillment as well as optimising system configuration settings.
In addition to general admin, the Digital Services Executive will also look after the loading of products onto the website’s CMS system, ensuring website content is updated and constantly maintained to a high standard, actioning online promotions and campaigns, monitoring bookings, traffic and analytics as well as resolving any product or system issues promptly. They will take ownership of maintaining product information to ensure it is sufficient and accurate, of a high quality and kept up to date, as well as maintaining a clean, well-structured database to enable a smooth, frictionless online integration. They will be a key team member with specific projects entirely assigned to them and their KPIs will mostly be based around service delivery levels linked to internal/external SLAs.
Key activities include:
- Managing and maintaining of online platforms to ensure high quality service delivery levels.
- Listing and updating product content on websites
- Maintaining content quality and accuracy across B2B sites
- Managing cyclical promotions and product rankings
- Maintaining database integrity as well as updating settings and configurations for all online products to ensure seamless integration along all upstream channels
- Being the key point contact with Information Systems teams to ensure correct online settings and protocols are adhered to
- Providing guidance to Product and Contacting teams on the efficient set-up of records in the database
- Updating database settings i.e. auto-messaging and coding regimes are kept accurate and up to date
- Monitoring all online booking and cancellations to ensure products are set up correctly regarding confirmation statuses and automatic messaging
- Monitoring system support inbox for irregularities
- Monitoring booking trackers to check if auto-messaging is working effectively
- Monitoring the number of cancellations coming through the systems and flagging to the manager where necessary
- Assisting the manager in ensuring that all sellable products across the group are set up correctly and available for distribution across all online channels. Also includes assisting internal Product & Contracting teams with necessary requirements for online listings
- Ensuring all contacted inventory is set up and available to book across all channels in a timely manner
- Liaising with Product and Contracting teams to ensure all new products are set up for line distributions and all vital information is captured and stored appropriately
- Maintaining strict listing protocols on all products selling online
The ideal candidate will:
- Possesses entry-level technical skill
- Have previous experience working with digital platforms
- Have good written and spoken fluency in English and an additional language
- Be a team player and being able to work effectively across multiple disciplines
- Have good quality control and attention to detail
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of different stakeholders
- Have experience in using Mircosoft Office basic toolkits
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, please send an up-to-date CV and attach a covering letter of no more than 2 pages, clearly outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected] by Friday 30 July 2021.
Abbey Ireland & UK: Abbey Ireland & UK is owned and managed by a team of experienced travel professionals and its core business is selling the destinations of Ireland and the UK to the worldwide travel trade on a B2B basis. With over 42 years of experience, Abbey Ireland & UK specialises in leisure tourism and offers the full range of services for Group and Individual Travel