- Location: Markshall Estate, Coggeshall, Essex
- Salary: £22,000 starting salary (Level 2 - £18,167 – £24,222)
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Markshall Estate is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team to support the Marketing and Communications Manager on delivering the marketing strategy and plans, increase visitor numbers, raise the Estate’s profile and more. This will include working across a range of projects and such as the launch of the Markshall Estate Cycle Path project, and the opening of a new shop and Plant Centre.
Key activities include:
- Developing and delivering creative social media campaigns, liaising internally with key colleagues
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Manager to communicate the vision and development of Markshall Estate, finding ways to engage audiences and encourage public/stakeholder interaction
- Assisting in ensuring brand consistency is adopted across the organisation, by partners and suppliers, educating on brand guidelines and keeping all staff up to date on any changes
- Assisting with internal communications, and coordinate and deliver Volunteer newsletter using DotDigital
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of our digital presence, suggesting and implementing measures for continual improvement
- Regularly attending DMO and partnership meetings, developing and maintaining existing and new relationships to ensure a high profile locally, nationally, and internationally e.g. Eco Attractions Group, RHS, Visit Essex
- Participating in training and development activities for professional/personal growth
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to a degree level in relevant subject/or CIM qualification or equivalent experience
- Have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Prior experience of social media and digital marketing, and good knowledge of website and social media best practice in digital marketing and measurement
- Have a high proficiency in spoken and written English, with the ability to tailor content to different audiences
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have proven experience of delivering successful integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution (desirable)
- Have past experience in the charity, tourism, or heritage sectors (desirable)
- Have the ability to work under pressure, proactively managing competing priorities and delivering at pace
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your application explaining how your experience fits the job description and person specification, and a copy of your current CV to [email protected], Nanette Gaskell, HR Manager by 5pm Monday 24th May.
Your application must include the names and contact details of two referees, one of which must be your most recent employer. We will not contact your referees until an offer has been made and accepted.
Interviews will take place at Markshall Estate week beginning Monday 31st May.