VisitAberdeenshire is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the implementation of agreed consumer marketing activities within the annual delivery plan, monitor outcomes from activity and report on performance.
Reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, the Marketing Manager will create, implement and deliver the organisation’s paid-for marketing activity around agreed themes to meet campaign objectives. Key activities include:
- Delivering consumer-focused digital marketing activity around key themes, alongside campaign partners, and drawing from market and customer insight
- Developing and managing relationships with the appointed media buyer, acting as the day-to-day contact for the organisation
- Co-ordinating the design and production of all VisitAberdeenshire consumer advertisements including audio, visual and copy in line with the brand proposition
- Day-to-day management of the organisation’s website to ensure it is an inspirational source of visitor information with content, with effective use of SEO
- Overseeing the implementation of the content management system and liaising with website suppliers
- Co-ordinating delivery of the organisation’s social media, including creation of a social media plan that has clear links to themes and specific campaigns, aligned with effective use of channels that provide an optimal connection to VisitAberdeenshire’s target audiences
- Drafting partner marketing proposals in conjunction with the CEO and Senior Communications Manager
- Implementing, managing, and monitoring campaign activity within partner campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with key industry partners locally and nationally to extend the reach of the organisation’s messaging about the region
- Monitoring and reporting on marketing performance and producing activity reports for the senior management team
- Accountability for key projects within the marketing department budget, ensuring that procurement policy and procedures are followed, including reporting.
Please click here to view the full job description and person specification.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter (no more than one page of A4) to Fiona Douglas, Office & Finance Manager at [email protected] by 12pm, Wednesday 24 February 2021.
About VisitAberdeenshire: Aberdeen and the surrounding area of Aberdeenshire provide your clients with an authentic Scottish experience. A vibrant city, distilleries, Scotland’s Castle Trail, food/drink experiences and scenery await. Whether your clients are visiting one of our 263 castles, touring the late-medieval cobbled streets of Old Aberdeen, visiting a working Highland cattle farm or dining like a Scottish Noble, mix & match to create an unforgettable itinerary. Offering a range of services for the travel trade:
•Itinerary planning & development
•Providing contacts for accommodation/attractions/restaurants