Strong Recruitment are helping Experience Oxfordshire find a Partnership Development Manager. This major DMO promotes and develops leisure, business and cultural tourism in Oxfordshire. The organisation is made up of members from the tourism community (hotels, restaurants, attractions, historic homes, transport and leisure companies). Experience Oxfordshire actively promotes the region locally, nationally and internationally.
- Driving sales by increasing members from the tourism business community
- Accounting managing existing members
- Attending trade shows and events
- Seeking opportunities to grow venues
- Managing the product range for Walking Tours
- Developing sales channels for walking tours through OTA’s, travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers
Key skills & experience:
- Proven sales skills
- Experience of working in the UK tourism community
- An understanding of the key players in the market
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of controlling budgets
The role is office based, though the Partnership Manager will be expected to travel to meet members and attend trade shows. The role will suit someone seeking a high profile position where you can drive sales and help grow the business.
How to apply: please send CV in confidence to [email protected] or call Kelly Strong on 07879817564. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of receipt of the CV.
About Experience Oxfordshire: Experience Oxfordshire is the Destination Management Organisation (DMO) for Oxford and Oxfordshire. Representing and promoting over 200 partners and products including attractions, accommodation, retail, hospitality, events, arts, culture and transport. We operate the award-winning Oxford Official Walking tours offering a range of year round public and private tours. We also manage Experience Oxfordshire Venues to help buyers find the best venues for their business meeting or event in Oxfordshire. The destination is less than an hour from London with 24-hour access via excellent transport links.