The British Tourist Authority (BTA) is the national tourism agency and an accredited non-departmental public body funded by the Department of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) and trades under the name of VisitBritain/VisitEngland (VB/VE).
VB/VE is a global organisation with 280+ people based in 17 different countries. VB/VE plays a unique role in building England’s tourism product, raising Britain’s profile worldwide, increasing the volume and value of tourism exports and developing Britain’s visitor economy.
The role is key in maintaining and expanding the breath of experiences (products) retailed in VisitBritain Shop website through effective product management and supplier and global affiliate relationships, working closely with VisitBritain Shop’s Customer Service and Operations, Finance, Analytics, B2B and Online Merchandising teams.
- Degree or equivalent – commercial, business, tourism related disciplines with clear interest in e-Commerce
- Customer service focused with experience in maintaining and growing client relationships
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with great attention to details
- Understanding of e-Commerce trading activities and/or experience of tourism related disciplines
- Good standard of computer literacy skills
- Knowledge of how to extract information via web through research and analytical skills
- Client relationships
- Product management
- Trade and affiliate support
- Champion role & team working
Please click here to view the full job description >>
How to apply: In order to apply for this vacancy, you must complete personal statement section of the application form highlighting how you meet the criteria stipulated in the job description and person specification and submit it. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Click here to learn more about this opportunity.