Hard Rock Cafe London is seeking a new Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Central London. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day sales operations and administrative needs of the department and ensuring a high-quality operation. The role also includes providing support for the Cafe Sales & Marketing team while taking ownership of specific initiatives that will assist in driving sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating a positive guest experience and providing quality service through detailed event planning
- Taking care of all aspects of guest needs and handling VIP requests
- Working with Director of Sales to create promotions to drive business and establish partnerships with area attractions and hospitality industry leaders
- Participating in professional organisations and association events to network and promote the restaurant
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with tour operators and developing FIT and group contracts
- Working with Director of Sales to implement marketing action plan including print and digital activity
- Coordinating communications such as new programs, services, vouchers, procedures
- Attending management meetings and regular reporting on sales activities and goals
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hard Rock Cafe London: Eat, drink and feel famous at Planet Hollywood, Central London’s Must Experience Restaurant. Planet Hollywood has great appeal for individuals and groups. With capacity to cater for groups from 10 to 200 persons choosing set menus or A La Carte, Planet Hollywood has dining options suitable for all budgets. London’s only Hollywood inspired dining experience consistently delivers a magical atmosphere where everyone can enjoy great portions of the best quality food and an efficient, friendly service and great value too.