Tour Partner Group are seeking a Sales & Product Executive to join their team and help create quotations, costings and well-presented, interesting and profitable itineraries to clients, customising quote for different client territories, market segments and client types, and delivering quotes that are timely and competitive. This role is available for their London and/or Dublin office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding and developing a strong commercial relationship with clients, including the types of tour they prefer, their market position (budget, mid-range, luxury) and the products that are most suitable to maximise sales
- Creating and preparing itineraries and quotations for groups, within an agreed timeframe and presentation style, with the aid of Tourplan
- Costing tours with prices from contracted hotels, events and experiences, producing a quotation and detailed itinerary for the client
- Matching client requirements with product database to ensure the best possible itinerary is planned and revenue opportunities are maximised by suggesting additional services
- Being aware of the different types of clients and shaping the itinerary and budget accordingly
- Ensuring price and margin of offer is competitive and profitable, within the company’s pricing guidelines
- Hotel placement for quotations where necessary
- Following up with clients in a timely manner to convert offers and quotes into profitable sales with client satisfaction
- Maintaining filing systems for all group quotes and costings in line with company procedures
- Ensuring all quotation details are completed and delivering a seamless handover to the operations team
- Understanding the market and competitive landscape, working with clients to grow their business and the company’s business with them
- Account managing an assigned portfolio of clients as necessary, ensuring details are effectively recorded in the company CRM and reporting systems
- Supporting 24-hour emergency assistance to customers as required
- To flexibly support team members of the same region (and other regions where required)
The successful candidate will:
- Be fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- Have good knowledge of destinations in the UK and Ireland
- Be IT literate with experience of Tourplan
- Be comfortable with simple maths
How to apply: For full details and to apply please click here.
About Tour Partner Group: Tour Partner Group is a group of leading B2B destination management companies for the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Nordics and Baltics. Formerly known as Hotels & More, Irish Welcome Tours and Trans Nordic Tours, the brands have come together under one identity, uniting as one strong brand. Tour Partner Group brings together more than 300 destination specialists, designing B2B travel for groups, FIT and the MICE industry with offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Copenhagen.