Go City is looking for a new Trade Marketing Executive to join the team to be responsible for the merchandising and continuous improvement of the product pages on third party channels. The Global Trade team handles a wide array of tasks but their main focus is to sell our portfolio of Go City multi-attraction passes via B2B partners. They work with a multitude of global businesses from Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) like Expedia, Viator, Klook and Get Your Guide, to bricks-and-mortar agencies like Flight Centre. The Trade Marketing Executive is responsible for optimising content, including B2C copywriting and image curation on a variety of trade channels, assisting in the development and creation of B2B marketing collateral, as well as supporting the business presence at a variety of trade shows.
Key activities include:
- Optimising product listings on a variety of trade channels
- Acting as a link between our trade partners and the customer, helping shape how we merchandise our products on some of the world’s largest travel websites
- Ensuring product listings are accurate and up to date at all times for all trade customers
- Maintaining the trade asset library with up to date assets
- Assisting in the development and creation of B2B and B2C marketing collateral including promotional banners, leaflets, infographics, presentations, and etc
- Assisting with the collection of key data from the different channels
- Developing ‘test, learn and refine’ plans to successfully identify and test innovative opportunities to improve conversion on key trade partners
- Managing workload across multiple markets and partners
- Monitoring competitor activity on trade channels to ensure our product pages remain competitive
- Developing strong relationships within the trade department and wider business
- Proactively keeping abreast of the latest market trends to apply to the business, where applicable
The ideal candidate will:
- Have approximately 12 months of a background in content or marketing
- Have copywriting skills
- Be a creative individual with a keen eye for image curation
- Be goal-orientated individual who is driven by targets and an ambition to succeed
- Have a strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be initiative and have a curiosity to identify opportunities
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage several projects and competing priorities at once
- Possesses intermediate Excel skills as well as all other MS Office programs
- Have previous marketing and/or travel industry experience (desirable)
- Have knowledge of email marketing tools e.g. Mailchimp, Emarsys
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, please send an up-to-date CV and attach a covering letter of no more than 2 pages, clearly outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected] by Sunday 15 August 2021.
Go City: Go City is the largest attraction pass company in the world operating passes in over 30 destinations across the USA, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Go City delivers savings, choice, convenience and above all fun for sightseers across the globe. By forging long lasting partnerships, and developing new technology, we have led the multi-attraction pass industry for over 20 years.