We are looking forward to taking our Annual Convention to Bristol from 5 – 7 February 2020, in partnership with Destination Bristol!
Taking place at the Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel, UKinbound Annual Convention is a fantastic opportunity to meet all your travel trade business needs in one place. Join us for the packed 3-day programme to:
- Take part in a major B2B workshop with one-to-one pre-scheduled appointments and free-flow sessions.
- Hear from keynote speaker Bruce Daisley, VP EMEA of Twitter and host of the UK’s top business podcast Eat Sleep Work Repeat, on innovation, collaboration, and the future of work.
- Join the discussion and hear a panel of experts discuss top industry issues including sustainability, the impact of the sharing economy, the Tourism Sector Deal, and how to succeed in a post-Brexit world.
- Get the latest updates from UKinbound and ask your burning questions at the AGM.
- Collaborate with colleagues and develop innovative solutions at the brand new interactive buyer/supplier workshops, or enhance your knowledge at our Digital Marketing seminar.
- Meet new contacts and nurture existing business relationships with a range of networking opportunities throughout Convention.
- Celebrate the success of our industry and dine beneath the wings of Concorde at our glittering Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner, held at the Aerospace Bristol and hosted by comedian James Redmond.
- Discover Bristol and Bath with a selection of fam trips showcasing new and exciting travel trade ready, bookable itineraries.
Creative and colourful, from its brightly painted houses to its contemporary art galleries, Bristol always makes a big impression! A blend of more than 1000 years of history and innovation, a packed festival and events calendar, a dynamic cultural programme and some of the best food and drink in the UK makes the city a laid-back yet cutting-edge destination.
Nestled between the Cotswolds and the Mendips, Bristol has its own unmistakable identity that flows through the city, sparkling in the rivers and climbing the hills – it’s creative and innovative, producing sporting world champions, Nobel Prize winners and Hollywood stars.
Delegates will have the option to attend one of five familiarisation visits, kindly hosted by Destination Bristol, showcasing a variety of travel trade ready, bookable products including new experiences and hotels. Please click here to view the options.
To book your place, please complete the appropriate booking form via the links below. Tickets include access to the full Convention programme, all meals, transfers between venues, and accommodation at the Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel and Mercure Holland House Hotel.
For those who prefer to book their own accommodation, Programme-Only tickets are also available which allow access to the full Convention programme including lunches and dinners. Please note that delegates with Programme-Only tickets will be responsible for making their own way to the conference venues and their hotels.
BOOK YOUR EARLY BIRD TICKET BEFORE 22 NOVEMBER 2019 to save up to £50!
Click the buttons below to register.
Primary Delegate: £420 + VAT (EBR)*
Additional Delegates: £225 + VAT (EBR)*
For the Buyer Programme-Only booking form please click here.*
Primary Delegate: £575 + VAT (EBR)*
Additional Delegates: £525 + VAT (EBR)*
For the Supplier Programme-Only booking form please click here.*
WITH THANKS TO:
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon receipt of your booking form, the UKinbound Accounts team will issue an invoice within five working days. Delegate places will be confirmed upon receipt of payment only.
- Cancellations must be received on or before Friday 27 December 2019 and a charge of £210 + VAT will apply. Cancellations received after this date will not be entitled to any refund and any outstanding payment will be required.
- All payments must be received by no later than Wednesday 8 January 2020. UKinbound reserves the right to deny delegate attendance should any costs related to the booking be outstanding at the commencement of the Convention.
- Companies booking on a Member Rate (Early Bird or Standard) must be a fully paid member of UKinbound for the 2019/2020 membership year at the time of Annual Convention. UKinbound reserves the right to charge the difference between the Member Rate and Non-Member rate for companies whose membership has lapsed, not been renewed, renewal payment not been received, or if the company has not yet joined UKinbound.