THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED!
We are looking forward to taking our Annual Convention to Bristol from 5 – 7 February 2020, in partnership with Destination Bristol!
We are really looking forward to bringing members together for three days of business appointments, networking, workshops, fam trips, and engaging discussions on the critical issues facing the industry today. In addition to keynote speaker Bruce Daisley, Former VP (EMEA), Twitter, we are delighted to announce the following additions to the programme:
Welcome – Marvin Rees, Mayor of Bristol
In Conversation With: Sally Balcombe, Chief Executive of VisitBritain/VisitEngland – an onstage interview with Pippa Jacks, Group Editor, TTG Media.
Panel Debate – moderated by Daniel Pearce, CEO, TTG Media
– Bruce Daisley, Former VP (EMEA), Twitter
– Luuc Elzinga, CEO, Tiqets
– Merilee Karr, Chair, Short Term Accommodation Association
– Alistair Handyside, South West Tourism Alliance
– Fiona Pollard, Chair, Roman Baths Foundation
Marketing Seminar – moderated by Gary Grieve, Capela Training
– Lorraine Fowler, Allways Media – Connecting with your customers
– Marianne Fakinos, VisitBritain – Integrating influencer marketing into your digital strategy
– William Kallaway, Kallaway PR – Maintaining Momentum
Buyer and Supplier Workshops
Buyer and supplier members will be invited to take part in separate, interactive workshops to discuss the key issues and challenges facing their sectors. These sessions will be moderated by Patrick Richards, Board Director, ETOA & Nordic Tourism Collective, and Kathryn Davis, Head of Tourism, Destination Bristol.
Further information on the seminar and workshops will be announced in due course.
Delegates will also have the opportunity to:
- Take part in a major B2B workshop with one-to-one pre-scheduled appointments and free-flow sessions.
- Get the latest updates from UKinbound and ask your burning questions at the AGM.
- Meet new contacts and nurture existing business relationships with a range of networking opportunities throughout Convention – don’t forget to bring your Film & TV themed outfit for the optional fancy dress competition on Wednesday evening for a chance to win a special prize!
- Celebrate the success of our industry and dine beneath the wings of Concorde at our glittering Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner, held at the Aerospace Bristol and hosted by comedian James Redmond.
- Discover Bristol and Bath with a selection of fam trips showcasing new and exciting travel trade ready, bookable itineraries.
Creative and colourful, from its brightly painted houses to its contemporary art galleries, Bristol always makes a big impression! A blend of more than 1000 years of history and innovation, a packed festival and events calendar, a dynamic cultural programme and some of the best food and drink in the UK makes the city a laid-back yet cutting-edge destination.
Nestled between the Cotswolds and the Mendips, Bristol has its own unmistakable identity that flows through the city, sparkling in the rivers and climbing the hills – it’s creative and innovative, producing sporting world champions, Nobel Prize winners and Hollywood stars.
Delegates will have the option to attend one of five familiarisation visits, kindly hosted by Destination Bristol, showcasing a variety of travel trade ready, bookable products including new experiences and hotels. Please click here to view the options.
WITH THANKS TO:
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon receipt of your booking form, the UKinbound Accounts team will issue an invoice within five working days. Delegate places will be confirmed upon receipt of payment only.
- Cancellations must be received on or before Friday 27 December 2019 and a charge of £210 + VAT will apply. Cancellations received after this date will not be entitled to any refund and any outstanding payment will be required.
- All payments must be received by no later than Wednesday 8 January 2020. UKinbound reserves the right to deny delegate attendance should any costs related to the booking be outstanding at the commencement of the Convention.
- Companies booking on a Member Rate (Early Bird or Standard) must be a fully paid member of UKinbound for the 2019/2020 membership year at the time of Annual Convention. UKinbound reserves the right to charge the difference between the Member Rate and Non-Member rate for companies whose membership has lapsed, not been renewed, renewal payment not been received, or if the company has not yet joined UKinbound.