THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED!
We are looking forward to taking our Annual Convention to Bristol from 5 – 7 February 2020, in partnership with Visit Bristol and Meet Bristol!
We are excited to bring our members together for three days of business appointments, networking, workshops, fam trips, and engaging discussions on the critical issues facing the industry today. Highlights of the programme include:
- Keynote speaker Bruce Daisley, Former VP (EMEA), Twitter and bestselling author and producer of the number one business podcast Eat, Sleep, Work, Repeat. We are also looking forward to
- Panel Debate – moderated by Daniel Pearce, TTG Media and featuring Bruce Daisley; Luuc Elzinga, Tiqets; Merilee Karr; Short Term Accommodation Association; Alistair Handyside, South West Tourism Alliance; Fiona Pollard, Roman Baths Foundation
- In Conversation With: Patricia Yates, Director, Strategy & Communications of VisitBritain/VisitEngland – an onstage interview with Pippa Jacks, Group Editor, TTG Media
- Marketing Seminar – featuring Lorraine Fowler, Allways Media; Marianne Fakinos, VisitBritain; William Kallaway, Kallaway PR and moderated by Gary Grieve, Capela Training
- Buyer & supplier workshops – delegates are invited to take part in separate, interactive workshops to discuss the key issues and challenges facing their sectors. These sessions will be moderated by Patrick Richards, Board Director, ETOA & Nordic Tourism Collective, and Kathryn Davis, Head of Tourism, Destination Bristol.
- Major B2B workshop – over 300 pre-scheduled appointments between buyer and supplier delegates
- Informal Networking Evening at the Bristol Museum & Art Gallery – networking drinks and an informal dinner followed by The Big Quiz of Bristol
- Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner at Aerospace Bristol – a celebration of our industry in a unique setting including three-course meal, sparkling drinks and of course the Awards ceremony itself, compered by James Redmond.
WHAT TO BRING TO CONVENTION
The Convention will be packed with networking and business opportunities, so make sure you bring plenty of business cards and any sales materials you wish you to use during the B2B workshop. Please come in Business dress.
The Wednesday informal networking evening has an optional fancy dress theme of TV & Film in celebration of Bristol’s UNESCO Creative City of Film status, with the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to a screening at the London Film Festival or BFI LGBTQ+ Flare Film Festival, with overnight stay in London – kindly sponsored by made. If you’d rather not take part in the competition, simply wear whatever you are comfortable in.
The Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner at Aerospace Bristol is a Black Tie event; a glittering celebration of the successes of our wonderful industry where guests will have the unique opportunity to dine beneath the wings of Concorde!
Creative and colourful, from its brightly painted houses to its contemporary art galleries, Bristol always makes a big impression! A blend of more than 1000 years of history and innovation, a packed festival and events calendar, a dynamic cultural programme and some of the best food and drink in the UK makes the city a laid-back yet cutting-edge destination.
Nestled between the Cotswolds and the Mendips, Bristol has its own unmistakable identity that flows through the city, sparkling in the rivers and climbing the hills – it’s creative and innovative, producing sporting world champions, Nobel Prize winners and Hollywood stars.
Delegates will have the option to attend one of five familiarisation visits, kindly hosted by Visit Bristol and Meet Bristol, showcasing a variety of travel trade ready, bookable products including new experiences and hotels. Please click here to view the options.
WITH THANKS TO:
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon receipt of your booking form, the UKinbound Accounts team will issue an invoice within five working days. Delegate places will be confirmed upon receipt of payment only.
- Cancellations must be received on or before Friday 27 December 2019 and a charge of £210 + VAT will apply. Cancellations received after this date will not be entitled to any refund and any outstanding payment will be required.
- All payments must be received by no later than Wednesday 8 January 2020. UKinbound reserves the right to deny delegate attendance should any costs related to the booking be outstanding at the commencement of the Convention.
- Companies booking on a Member Rate (Early Bird or Standard) must be a fully paid member of UKinbound for the 2019/2020 membership year at the time of Annual Convention. UKinbound reserves the right to charge the difference between the Member Rate and Non-Member rate for companies whose membership has lapsed, not been renewed, renewal payment not been received, or if the company has not yet joined UKinbound.