That’s The Ticket is seeking a Design & Social Media Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will play a key supportive role in creating fantastic content ideas and the ability to deliver them.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with or for a travel trade brand on a visitor journey, as well as demonstrable experience working with or within the attraction, leisure, travel and tourism sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing impactful content to achieve clients’ objectives
- Working and designing brand content, including animation (Canva skills essential)
- Overseeing That’s The Ticket’s and clients’ social media platforms
- Managing and liaising with the Head of Technology to ensure the website is well maintained
- Liaising with clients directly (B2B skills essential)
- Checking and delivering upon client briefs thoroughly
- Ensuring all content is optimised for search engines
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or equivalent experience in graphic design and/or social media management (ideal)
- Have an eye for detail in order to create amazing content ideas and the ability to deliver them
- Possess a strong commercial mindset
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have experience delivering successful marketing activity across multiple platforms and media
- Prior experience working with or for a travel trade brand on a visitor journey
- Have demonstrable experience and knowledge of working with or within the attraction, leisure, travel and tourism sector
HOW TO APPLY
Please download the job description at the link above and email your application to Email Emma-Jane Nutbrown [email protected], with your cover letter and CV by midnight, Friday 26th February 2021.
That’s The Ticket: That’s The Ticket was born out of a desire to help the travel, leisure and tourism industry and all the venues that will need to redefine and reform their strategy following the pandemic. If you can’t take on long-term financial commitment, but still need support with your Trade Sales, Marketing, or Branding, we have the solution. Operating day rates, we can support you through the dramatic changes the industry is facing with complete flexibility.