- Location: London, Dublin or Edinburgh (with remote working options available for the right candidate)
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Abbey Group is looking for a new E-commerce Sales Manager to join the team to help drive and facilitate the growth of the company’s specialist product creation and distribution via new and existing optimised digital platforms.
The E-commerce Sales Manager will become simultaneously, the key client-facing as well as product development function of the online team taking ownership of vetting, onboarding and managing new/existing client registrations, circulating all key client information, updates, newsletters and notifications relating to online platforms and technology changes, maintaining close and regular communications with target clients to drive increased utilisation of capacity.
This is a senior group function to drive growth in e-commerce utilisation across all of the Abbey Group businesses.
Key activities include:
- Being the main point of contact for clients with online booking capabilities, looking to either establish or grow the level of business transacted with the Abbey Group via any digital platform
- Driving growth in technology utilisation and client conversion via collating feedback on client usage of our platforms and delivering optimisation solutions
- Ensuring the creation and preparation of a full targeted inventory list specifically designed for online distribution
- Driving internal/external training via creation of target documentation, face to face training session and webinars providing information on products as well as upskilling on best practices when using relevant digital platforms
- Running internal and external promotional campaigns to increase exposure to new products, new tools or special offers etc
- Consistently driving the creation and management of strategic online partnerships to help deliver the objectives of the online team
- Being the person for gatekeeping the delivery and quality of content available via the digital platforms in order to meet client expectations and also ensure there is sufficient content available to convert sales
The ideal candidate will:
- Have prior experience in sales and client management, including working with travel trade technology systems and digital platforms
- Possesses strong communication and organisational skills
- Have excellent written and spoken fluency in English
- Have good knowledge of specialist tourism products, packages and market sectors
- Have higher qualifications in marketing, sales business administration, or any other business/social sciences-related programmes
- Have previous experience in working with CRM system
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with a range of different stakeholders
- Have good commercial awareness and market insight
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, please send an up-to-date CV and attach a covering letter of no more than 2 pages, clearly outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected] by Wednesday 30 June 2021.
Abbey Ireland & UK: Abbey Ireland & UK is owned and managed by a team of experienced travel professionals and its core business is selling the destinations of Ireland and the UK to the worldwide travel trade on a B2B basis. With over 42 years of experience, Abbey Ireland & UK specialises in leisure tourism and offers the full range of services for Group and Individual Travel